Music Videos provided by Music Video Codes... there is a playlist of songs.. u could skip this current song.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

hmm i wonder something... when we were together , i did not know you were unhappy or something. I thought you changed suddenly. BUt now i know , u changed slowly . I did not notice and did not feel it, cause i did not want to change anything at that time. I am kinda angry with myself for not doing anything when you started to change. haiz HMM the feelings are did deep inside which i still cant explain why it is stil there?

i realised that it will be a dream for me and you to be together. But i wish to walk the dream. Just one day .. just one day it will... ;(


norman ran through the snow at 1:56 PM [comment]

***


Comments: Post a Comment
story
I am a normal guy...

archives
eXTReMe Tracker

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.