Music Videos provided by Music Video Codes... there is a playlist of songs.. u could skip this current song.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Would you be mine


If I try
Till my love dies
Would you be mine?
Would you be mine?

If I cry
Every single night
Would you be mine ?
Would you be mine?

Loving you is no lie
Hurting you makes me cry
If I never try
Would you ever be mine?

If I wait
Till the end of time
Would you be mine?
Would you be mine?

If I love
You forever in my life
Would you be mine?
Would you be mine?

Loving you is no lie
Hurting you makes me cry
If I never try
Would you ever be mine?


norman ran through the snow at 9:26 AM [comment]

***


Comments: Post a Comment
story
I am a normal guy...

archives
eXTReMe Tracker

This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.